Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andrew@Telstra Andrew@Telstra is offline

Default Removing space characters

To Whom it may concern,

I am using Excel 2003 to create reports from ISPF *.csv files. Due to the
type of dataset I'm using, many of the cells will contain space characters
that I will want to delete. For the majority of the report, a simple
"Replace" code will work well, but there are some cells that need only the
space characters on the left removed. Also, the length of data that needs
to be reported varies dramatically. So, how can I format the text in a cell
so that all of the spaces within the text remain, and those on the left of
the last character are removed?

TIA
Andrew from Telstra