Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hendrik[_2_] Hendrik[_2_] is offline

Default Save userform values in excel sheet

HI,

I'm new to the userforms. I've created on with a combobox and a textbox. In
the same workbook I have a sheet called "Results". When a user clicks "OK" I
want the selected values to populate the results worksheet. It works fine
with the code below:

Worksheets("Results").Range("$B2") = UserForm.ComboBox1.Value
Worksheets("Results").Range("$A2") = UserForm.TextBox1.Value

However, I want it to go to the next cell each time (B3,B4,B5 etc). Now it's
just overwriting the A2 & B2 Valueas.

Thanks!