Lost at Sea

Default Adding specific Cells Only.

I am doing a tally on what my department has spent the past year. The sheet
looks along the lines of this:

Department Item Use (If Applicable) Cost Benefits Area

Administration Two Pt. Buliten Boards $1,700.00 N1, N2, N3, N4
Medication Refrigerator $600.00 N2
Pictures $500.00 N2
Chairs, Furniture/Equiptment Supplies $7,200.00 North Hall

TOTAL $10,000.00

Courtyard $40,000.00 N1
Courtyard $40,000.00 N1

TOAL $80,000.00

Rehab OT supplies for centralized groups including supplies foor physical
diabetes Groups/Activities Splints, excercises,
equiptment, for feeding etc. $3,000.00 NH OT and Art Therapy
Petty Cash 4 Cooking Groups a Month $940.00
Art Supplies All Unit Groups and Centralized art Groups $1,200.00
Portable and Adjustible Sink Beautician $150.00
Large Screen TV $2,000.00 E2
Exercise Bike Gym $700.00
Chairs with Arms Auditorium $5,000.00
Air Pump Compressor $170.00 WH/NH
Digital Recorder Hospital Wide Use $650.00

TOTAL $13,810.00

Now, my question is this: is there a way that I can tally up the totals at
the bottom of the sheet without inclusing the other cells?

--
--"The second hand unwinds..."--

Vaya con Dios, my darling;
Vaya con Dios my love.