Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
stratis stratis is offline

Default Getting Summary Data From A large Data of Files in a Directory

I have a large number of files in a Directory that are stored with names
Agent100, Agent102,Agent 105, etc.

In those file names I have rows A:E filled with Data Variable rows for
Every File
ie file name Agent100
A (date) b(agent) C(Sell Value) D(profit)
Those reports run weekly and produce hundreds of subfiles like the one above

What I need is to open those files names and get the summary for every one
of those files and construct a file for a given range that will have

B(Agent) C(SUmmary of All Cell Values in that file) D(Summary of Profit in
that Given File

Thank you