Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lady MB lady MB is offline

Default Imported and Manually Entered Data

I am importing my data from SQL, creating a query of the information I want
to import onto a blank excel spreadsheet.

The idea here is track the documents status with dates in the same row, next
to the data. However as time goes on and new documents are created and I
update the data, the dates that are manually entered next to the imported
data get jumbled. In other words it no longer aligns with the data it needs
to as new data is factored in.

"Mike H." wrote:

I am not sure I understand your issue and I am new to VB Programming, but I
would suggest that the data that you import, import into a blank file, read
the data from the second file and then place it in the appropriate place in
the old file.
If I am totally missing the boat on this, please try to be more explicit
about how you are "importing a data".