Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RJ RJ is offline

Default UserForm help

I have a workbook that creates additional worksheets (added on at the end of
the worksheets.) The first 3 worksheets in the workbook are used in the code
to create the additional worksheets.

I have a userform that is used to export the additional worksheets. This
userform contains a combo box that is filled with the additional worksheets
(sheets 4 and on.) When the userform loads, I have worksheets 4 and and
beyond's names saved to an array which fills the combo box. However after I
add new worksheets and launch the userform the additional worksheets are not
showing up on the combo box. If I save the workbook and re-open it then the
combo box will recognize the new worksheet names. I have attached my code
below. Any help is much appreciated....

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim sheetnames() As String
Dim totalsheets As Integer
Dim sheet As Worksheet
Dim i As Integer

totalsheets = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Count - 3
ReDim sheetnames(totalsheets)

For i = 1 To totalsheets
sheetnames(i - 1) = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets(i + 3).Name
Next

For i = 0 To totalsheets - 1
UserForm1.ComboBox1.AddItem sheetnames(i)
Next
End Sub

Thanks,
Ray