Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve O Steve O is offline

Default How to stop a msgbox pop up from another workbook

I have a workbook that opens another workbook to grab some values from a
cell. Once the active workbook grabs the data it needs it closes the other
workbook. The problem I have is the other workbook has some before close code
that prompts a user for an answer in messagebox form.

When I run my code from the activeworkbook I don't want this messagebox to
show up. Is there a way to make this happen. I tried the DiplayAlerts=False
but that did not work.

Thanks for your help.
Steve