Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Keith[_18_] Keith[_18_] is offline

Default Project Still Open When Workbook is Closed

I forgot to mention that I can tried to delete the Excel.exe process
and sometimes this had helped. I am not sure if I am passed that
though. It has not been working recently so I have tried both the
Excel.exe & the Winword.exe. For whatever reason, my macros
definitely do not like it when I delete the Winword.exe process. I
start freezing on the get command to open the Word application.

I am finally forced to reboot, and then everything works fine & I
start all over.