Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default Attendance Tracking

You should be able to do this without macros. Try using conditional
formatting.
--
JNW

"Akash" wrote:

Hi,

me try to follow a rule for all the employees of in my concern.

e.g., Working Hrs for all the employee is 9:30hrs to 18:45hrs. If any
one works till 20:30hrs in a day he or she can resume his next day's
duty by 10:30hrs in the mornining. But if he or she has work less than
20:30 hrs then he has resume his duty from 9:30hrs in the morning. To
ascertain this i created an excel sheets.

All the Columns (C1,E1,G1,I1,K1,M1,O1,P1....) has got time In
All the Columns (D1,F1,H1,J1,L1,N1,P1,Q1....) has got time out.

Now i want that if D1 is greater than or equal to 20:30 hrs it should
automatically becomes Bold otherwise it should be in normal fonts
(without Bold). Moreover if D1 greater than 20:30hrs then E1 can have
data in normal font only till 10:30hrs. As soon as the user enters
data greater than 10:30hrs in D1 it should automatically change the
font color in Red with strikethrough.

This would continue in all the cell (D1,F1,H1,J1,L1,N1,P1,Q1....)

How can this be possible.

I dont want to run macro all the time. It should work autometically in
the back end.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

Akash