Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Geoff Geoff is offline

Default Taskbar and applications

Ok that's got over the variable issue but its still not working. As I say
focus is switched from Excel to the app but nothing happens beyond that.

Geoff

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

there's a typo,

ActiveWindow.WindowState =xlMaximized

--

Gary

"Geoff" wrote in message
That returns 'variable not defined'

Geoff

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

ActiveWindow.WindowState = xlMaximize

"Geoff" wrote:

I have created a Help file which is invoked from a cmdbutton on a userform.
If the file is minimised and the user clicks the cmdbutton again, the code
checks to see if it is already open and prevents multiple instances. At
this
stage I could also generate a message to that effect.
However i thought it would be neat to emulate a click on the taskbar icon
and make the .chm the top window again.
I have tried
AppActivate "xxx Analysis"
ActiveWindow.WindowState = vbNormalFocus
but while the file is activated it is not brought back up again.
Can someone please point the way?

T.I.A.
Geoff