Biff

Hi!

If the "LL" will always be in uppercase as in your example, you can make the
formula a little shorter:

=SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"LL",""),RIGHT(A1,2),"00 ")*1

Biff

"CKL" wrote in message
Thanks Biff! Although not as familiar looking...... (read - "new" to me
<g"), it makes sense.....
I will take a look at this too - just to learn!