Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default Scroll Area Problem

The scroll area setting does not save when the workbook is closed. You have
to set it manually with the workbook_open event.

--
JNW

"Tim Davies" wrote:

I have a problem in that I set a scroll area on a sheet in VBA, press the
save button in VBA, and then return to my worksheet, test the scroll area,
and it works perfectly. I then save the workbook, and close it. When I open
it again, it asks me wether I want to enable macros, so I do enable them, but
find that the scrool limits have dissapeared in VBA, and do not work in the
sheet.
Can anyone help/explain what I'm doing wrong?

Tim