Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] lovepeaceofmind@yahoo.com is offline

Default Syntax

Hi, all:

In one of my worksheets, some cells are MANUALLY filled in with color
"bright green" and some other cells will change color to "bright
green" with CONDITIONAL FORMAT of if cell value is 0 then cell color
is "bright green".

Assume I already finish all the work in this worksheet, I just want to
make a button. Once I click the button, then all cells color will be
changed to "No Fill". The only thing I know is the syntax for the
cells filled with color manually which is

Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells.Interior.ColorIndex =xlNone

How about the cells changing color based on cell value 0?

I appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Jorge