Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] TysonE@gmail.com is offline

Default Excel Macro to Copy Word Text into an Email

Solved my own problem - the answer for those of you that ca

.htmlbody = Get_Body

That was it - just needed to ass "html" infront of body

Tyson

On Jun 21, 1:28 pm, wrote:
Ahh - that makes much more sense... but now I have one more problem.
I have my default email set to HTML but here is how the body comes in
at:

<DIV class=Section1
<P class=MsoNormal<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:
Arial"Good afternoon,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-
microsoft-com:office:office" /<o:p</o:p</SPAN</P

Any idea on what is causing this?

Thanks,

Tyson