Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected][_2_] amorrison2006@googlemail.com[_2_] is offline

Default two worksheets - matching macro

hello

I need a macro that can look at sheet1 and search for the rows of data
in sheet2. There should only be a match if columns B, C, D, E and F
match back. When it finds a match I want the rows from both sheets 1
and sheets 2 moved together to a sheet called "Matched".

Then I want to compare sheet 2 to sheet 1 and do the same thing,

I basically want to find out rows that are in sheet 1 and not in sheet
2 and also that are in sheet 2 and not in sheet 1.

I hope this makes sense and someone could help me by providing me some
code.

i have tried the posts to manipulate some code but everyone has
difference specifications,

thanks so much,

Andrea