Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default BorderAround won't go away

It's counterintuitive, but you have to remove them individually:

Sub brdrs()
With Range("C3:G8")
.BorderAround Weight:=xlThick, ColorIndex:=xlColorIndexAutomatic
MsgBox "Check Border"
.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
End With

"JLGWhiz" wrote in message
Can someone explain why I still have a xlThick border around my range
after I
run this procedu

Sub brdrs()
Range("C3:G8").BorderAround Weight:=xlThick, _
ColorIndex:=xlColorIndexAutomatic
MsgBox "Check Border"
Range("C3:G8").BorderAround LineStyle:=-4142
Range("C3:G8").BorderAround LineStyle:=xlLineStyleNone
Range("C3:G8").BorderAround LineStyle:=xlNone
End Sub