Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Inverse Fourier Transform

Dan,
The article tells you "To access the tool click "Tools, Data Analysis,
Fourier Analysis" on Excel's toolbar.". So it is already included in Excel,
if you have the Analysis Tool Pack installed.
Whilst I imagine you could write you own code in VBA, I would guess it would
be 1 or 2 orders of magnitude slower than Excel's code.

NickHK

"Dan" wrote in message
thanks Rick, but I am looking for a VBA code
that link presents theory and an excel file without the code

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

does any body have a VB code for an inverse fourier trasnform?

I'm not familiar with it myself, but according to this link...

http://electron9.phys.utk.edu/optics...m6/fourier.htm

it is part of the Analysis ToolPak (see 4th paragraph).

Rick