Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MAWII MAWII is offline

Default Dynamically enable combo box if check box is checked

Nevermind--I figured it out.

Thanks!

"MAWII" wrote:

Thanks! That works great--how do I get it to disable the combobox if the
checkbox is unchecked again? Right now, the combobox enables when the
checkbox is checked, but stays enabled if the checkbox is clicked again...

"Susan" wrote:

in your userform_initialization sub, add

combobox6.enabled=false '<-- change to your combobox

then in your userform coding, you would add something like

private sub checkbox4_click() '<-- change to your checkbox
combobox6.enabled=true
end sub

so when checkbox4 is clicked (or "checked"), combobox6 automatically
becomes enabled.

hth!
susan

On Jun 20, 2:16 pm, MAWII wrote:
I have a userform with multiple combo boxes. I also have a check box as a
response to a question on the form. If checked, I would like the combo box
for the next question enabled. By default, I want the same combo box
disabled. How do I do this dynamically? Thanks!

Mark