Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Dynamically enable combo box if check box is checked

in your userform_initialization sub, add

combobox6.enabled=false '<-- change to your combobox

then in your userform coding, you would add something like

private sub checkbox4_click() '<-- change to your checkbox
combobox6.enabled=true
end sub

so when checkbox4 is clicked (or "checked"), combobox6 automatically
becomes enabled.

hth!
susan

On Jun 20, 2:16 pm, MAWII wrote:
I have a userform with multiple combo boxes. I also have a check box as a
response to a question on the form. If checked, I would like the combo box
for the next question enabled. By default, I want the same combo box
disabled. How do I do this dynamically? Thanks!

Mark