Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
urkec urkec is offline

Default Identity on Database Fields

"NormaD" wrote:

When you create a database how do you turn the identity off? Everytime I get
to the building of the array in VBA to pass information into my to pass to my
SQL table I get the error message "Identity cannot be determined for newly
inserted rows" and when I check my table I find null values in all the
fields. How can I eliminate this problem or ?? I know that data that I want
to add to the database is filling the array as when I hover over the
variables I see the information from the spreadsheet.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

You could post some of your code.

Are you using client side or server side cursor?

--
urkec