Bill

I apologize, the macro does work. I made a stupid error.
Using the "Worksheet Function Accumulator" how do I keep the whole sheet
from calculating. If I change the data on selected row items, I do not want the remainder of the row items to change? I only want the selected row items to calculate when I change the data in column "A".

--
Bill

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

In article ,
"Bill" wrote:

Are you talking about the macro that performs the task or the
"Worksheet Function Accumulator."

Both will work.

If you are talking about the latter, how do I keep the whole sheet
from calculating I make a change on the sheet? I could not get the
macro to work as written.

hard to tell - what does "I could not get the macro to work" mean? The
macro works fine for the example given. How did you modify it? Did you
put it in the worksheet code module?