Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Hutcins John Hutcins is offline

Default Help setting chart series values with non-continuous range

I am trying to create a chart with multiple series and each series having
values from non-continuous ranges. Can someone help by explaining why this
doesn't work or what I should do instead.

Charts.Add
ActiveChart.ChartType = xlLineMarkers
With ActiveChart.SeriesCollection.NewSeries
.Name = Worksheets("Review").Cells(vX, 2)
.Values = Union(Range(Worksheets("Review").Cells(11, 7),
Worksheets("Review").Cells(11, 24)), Range(Worksheets("Review").Cells(50,
25), Worksheets("Review").Cells(50, 61)))
End With

I found the Uniton on this forum and it works for
ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=
But I need to do multiple series.

Thanks,
John