Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default Workbook reference

Maybe this:

Workbooks(Range("N1").Value).Activate

HTH,
Paul

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a cell in a workbook that has the path of another workbook in
it. i can succesfully use the path to Open the workbook as such,
"Workbooks.Open Filename:=Range("M1").Value. This works great. Its
actuall the full path with directories. I then have another cell with
just the name of the book to use for referencing it once it is already
open. I just want to activate it using a code like
"Windows("N1").Activate, so i can jump to it. This doesn't work and im
not sure how to do it. I have also tried calling the path a string to
no avail. Any help is great. Thanks