Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default "Code Page" ??

Per Shasur:
[(Use Alt + F11) from your workbook - If
the code pane is not visible - use View from VBA menu --Project Explorer]
you will find your workbook project - for example, VBAProject (Book1)--
Below that you will find Microsoft Excel Objects -- Sheet1, Sheet2 etc.

Thanks Shasur, Mike, Chip - I'm on the path to enlightenment
now....

At the risk of turning into a tarbaby on you...

Given that I'm in Worksheet_Change() and I have access to
Target.Address - and the worksheet is *not* using R1C1 notation -
how would I go about identifying various cells relative to
Target.Address.

My immediate interest is in clearing the cell immediately to the
right.

I'm working though a multi-column Validation example where the
validation of column B changes depending on what was selected in
column A - so, in the real world, it would seem necessary to
clear the contents of column B if the user changes column A -
since a different list would then be in effect.

If I were in R1C1 notation, I'd parse Target.Address into R and
C, and then increment C or R depending on where I wanted to go.

--
PeteCresswell