Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default "Code Page" ??

I'm trying to put in some "AfterUpdate" processing.

Something I Googled advises:

"All you need to do is select the code page for the worksheet in
question, select the drop down at the top left (which should say
'(general)'), pick 'Worksheet' then select the 'Change' member of
the drop down on the right. This will give you the Event sub."

But how to find the "Code page for the worksheet"?

Otherwise, it sounds like the MS Access development environment.

All I see is Tools|Macros - which will get me to a code window,
but that code window lacks the drop down at the top left that
lets me point to "General" or various control names.

What am I missing?
--
PeteCresswell