Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default SheetBeforeDoubleClick and merged cells

It could be that you code is not dealing with merged cells correctly and is
producing errors.

NickHK

"Aale de Winkel" wrote in message
Dear Reader

I succesfully implemented SheetBeforeDoubleClick (Excell application

level)
using VSTO end VS 2005 (professional)
It works as long as cells ain't merged together.
when I double-click on single cells everything works as expected, however

any
merged cell seems to destroy the event hookup, since after this even

clicking
a single cell does not work anymore.
Thus presents I reckon a serious drawback in the layout-possibility of a
spreadsheet
with C#-implemented add-inns.

I'm currently at a loss to this issue, any idea's I welcome!