Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected][_2_] Jason.Alden.Benoit@gmail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Generate sheet names from list, assign data to summary sheet.

My reply seems to have disappeared.. weird.

Thank you for your help. I think this will work, with a few
adjustments. How can I combine this macro with the one I mentioned
earlier? Also, how can I designate the sequence of cells to edit start
with D4?

Thanks!

-Alden

On Jun 17, 6:57 am, Gary''s Student
wrote:
I am not certain that I understand you exact needs. Lets say I have just
created a set of sheets within a workbook and I want to make column headers
in a sheet called "summary".

I want to get the headers from the sheet names (person names), skipping some
columns in the process

Sub jason()
Sheets("summary").Activate
k = 1