Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OldDog OldDog is offline

Default VBA Converters Excel 2000 to Excel 2007

Hi,

I have a lot of code samples written for Excel 2000. When I try to
load them into Excel 2007 I get this message:

"This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any
other programmability-related features"

It then directs me to search for "VBA converters" on the Microsoft
Office site. When I go there, I can't find what I am looking for.
Either it does not exist or I can't read. Any help for converting
these useful samples to something that Excel 2007 can use?

Old Dog