Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] m.bagattini@gmail.com is offline

Default Problem with ExportAsFixedFormat in Excel 2007

On 25 Mag, 12:23, (Wei Lu [MSFT]) wrote:
Hi ,

How is everything going? Please feel free to let me know if you need any
assistance.

Hello Wei Lu,
I'm having a similar problem, related to ExportAsFixedFormat: I have
an Excel file, where I set a print area. Exporting to PDF from within
Excel correctly prints out the selected area. Saving the file and
programmatically ExportAsFixedFormat to a PDF seems to ignore my print
area, even if I put the false flag on IgnorePrintAreas parameter. Is
this known? Maybe I have also to set print area programmatically?

Thanks in advance.

Matteo