Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vasant Nanavati Vasant Nanavati is offline

Default Unhide 1 column at a time from named range

Something like:

Sub ShowOneByOne()
Dim c As Range
For Each c In Application.Intersect(Range("HiddenRange"), Rows(1))
If c.EntireColumn.Hidden Then Exit For
Next
On Error Resume Next
c.EntireColumn.Hidden = False
On Error GoTo 0
End Sub

There's probably a better way but this should work.

"blonde1030" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a named range of columns that are hidden. I would like a macro
that
will unhide the left-most column (that is hidden) in the range when a
button
is clicked.

For instance, clicking the button once would unhide column 1 of range.
Clicking button again would unhide column 2 of hidden range, and so forth.

I greatly appreciate any help!