Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default stringed userforms won't hide

Try the hide before the show.

--
HTH

Bob

"Shawn" wrote in message
I have about 15 userforms stringed together. On these userforms are
various
combo boxes, text boxes, options buttons, text boxes etc. Each has a
"continue" button and a "back" button. If the "continue" button is
clicked,
then the values from all the boxes and buttons are transferred to a sheet.

The last 3 lines of code a

application. screenupdating = true
userform"next".show
userform"current".hide

When the next userform activates, the last line of vba in the activate
procedure is:

application.screenupdating= false.

The back button has similar code as well.

Again, these userforms are all stringed together.

About half way through, the userforms stop hiding. I have pulled my hair
out but can't resolve this?????

--
Thanks
Shawn