Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
katem[_2_] katem[_2_] is offline

Default Help! Plotting to scatter graph

Hi,

Was wondering if someone could give me a hand - have been fiddling a
while with no success. Am trying to plot a range from a huge number
of worksheets onto a scatter graph - have been able to create the
graph etc, but having no luck assigning the x & y values.

The code I've tried (which is in a loop) is:-

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(i).XValues = Worksheets(i).Range(Cells(2,
1), Cells(2, 1).End(xlDown)).Value
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(i).Values = Worksheets(i).Range(Cells(2,
2), Cells(2, 2).End(xlDown).Value)
ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(i).Name = Worksheets(i).Name

The name part works, but the x & y values don't. I keep getting
graphs with the right number of lines, but the data being plotted is
1,1 in all cases.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Kate