Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AD108[_2_] AD108[_2_] is offline

Default What language to learn?

Thanks Bob,

Is that (C# IMO) developed in the Visual Studio envrionment, or something
else entirely?

Appreciate your time,

Ariel

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
If you are going .Net, it is probably best to use C# IMO.

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"AD108" wrote in message
I am considering learning to develop in the Visual Studio environment. Is
this the cutting edge for programming? Would this be a way to learn C#,
C++ , and Java.

I have no formal tech education due to circumstances, but have taught
myself to develop some applications with VBA. I would like to continue
on and learn the skills needed to get a decent job in the future, or to
start my own ISV.

Thanks in advance.