Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RJB RJB is offline

Default Using a Macro Button to Move to a Different Cell

I have a form, where, based on what Option Button the user clicks, should
display a different next question.

In other words, if you click "Yes" and then press the "Submit Answer"
button, you should be taken to an area named "Answer_A". If you click "No"
and then press the "Submit" you should be taken to an area named "N".

The "Submit Answer" button is assigned to Macro "Answer_Q1".

I have my option buttons linked to cell J8 - "Yes" is 1, "No" is 2.

Here's Macro "Answer_Q1":

Sub Answer_Q1()
If J8 = 2 Then
Application.Goto reference:="N", Scroll:=True
ElseIf J8 = "1" Then
Application.Goto reference:="Answer_A", Scroll:=True

When I click the "Submit" button, NOTHING happens. I tried changing the
option buttons to a drop-down box (and appropriately changed the variables in
the macro, natch), and still nothing happens.

Thoughts?

Thanks!