Peo Sjoblom

To get decimal minutes use =SUM(Range)*1440
or perhaps =ROUND(SUM(Range)*1440,2)
and format as general

Peo Sjoblom

"rwf" wrote in message
I am preparing a worksheet which calculates the length of a telephone cal
from one time to another. I have a formula, which will calculate the
elapsed
time in the form h:mm:ss. I also need to add the total elapsed time of
many
calls with the goal of expressing the answer as minutes and tenths of
minutes, for example the total may be 3,478.4 minutes.

Any ideas how I can calculate elapsed time expressed as minutes and tenths
of minutes rather that h:mm:ss?
--
rwf