Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Created automatically sequence numbers

Sub AddNumbers()
Dim i as Long, j as long
i = 2
j = 7047
do while cells(i,2) < ""
cells(i,1) = j + .001
j = j + 1
i = i + 1
Loop

Tom Ogilvy

"maperalia" wrote:

How can I create an automatically sequernce numbers?.
The program I have create an automatically database from the column "B" to
column "N". However, everytime I have the data written I have to type the
serial number on the correspond column "A". I wonder if I can add a statement
to write automatically the serial number in the column "A". This number will
start from 7047.001 so next one will be 7048.001, 7049.001 and so on.

Thanks in advance.
Maperalia