Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] craig.lyon@gmail.com is offline

Default Arrange columns

Hi all

I currently have a spreadsheet with several hundred rows and nine
columns, two of the columns are numnerical values and what I am
looking to achieve is to have a drop down box on my sheet which will
allow me to sort the data by the two numerical columns (highest value
will be the first entry). When I simply click on the header of each
column it does re-arrange the data however it does not rearrange the
entire row, simply the column,

If the above isn't clear then please do not hesitate to contact me.

TIA

Craig