Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beep Beep Beep Beep is offline

Default Do Until

I have a Workbook with 13 worksheets in it that I use as a template week to
week. What I want to do is create a macro (Do Until) to look in each cell
from column D through column H to see if there is a number greater than zero
and if so change to zero and then go to the next worksheet and do the same
thing. I start out each week with a clean workbook (no data inputed). I
wrote one using the macro record, however there are times that I have to
delete or insert rows so mine will not work then. Any help would be
appreciated.