Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to delete certain rows in a spreadsheet

How about:

Sub gary()
n = Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row
For m = n To 1 Step -1
If Cells(m, "D").Value - Cells(m, "B").Value < 6 Then
Cells(m, "D").EntireRow.Delete
End If
Next
Gary''s Student - gsnu200728

"Gary" wrote:

I am working with a large spreadsheet and am trying to write a macro to
delete some of the rows in it. In my spreadsheet I am subtracting the data
in column B from the data in column D, if the result is less than 6 I want to
delete the entire row. I've found macros to delete blank rows and to delete
rows based on a specific value in a cell, but I haven't found anything like
what I need. Can somebody offer some assistance? Thank you.