Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Randy Harmelink Randy  Harmelink is offline

Default Using Script to download from secure site

You need to submit the form through the IE object, typically using a
"click" method. There are many examples on the Internet (I had to
find them using Google when I first learned how to do it). Here is a
short example I posted on the newsgroup befo

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...4359a6cdfd76ef

wrote:
Randy mentioned before cause now I see the values already provided into the
form, but the i have the Enter command. I mean do not have an idea how to
work it around, even when I open the webpage with the ie object function.

But If you have any idea or know who could help on this, I mean Very
much Thank you really.