Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hypernikao Hypernikao is offline

Default How can I test in VBA what edition of Office a user is running

Using Excel 2003 I created a spreadsheet using XML import and export. The
help information says the following on the XML features in Excel 2003:

* Note XML features, except for saving files in the XML Spreadsheet
format, are available only in Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and
Microsoft Office Excel 2003.

I'd want to inform the user whether the XML features will work or not.
Using "Application.Version" I get the Excel version.

Does anyone know how to test the office edition in VBA?