Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] EagleOne@discussions.microsoft.com is offline

Default Syntax to stop code in Watch Window

Shane,

Actually, I do mean the Watch Window ( VBA ExploereViewWatch Window.

In that window, one can halt the execution of code at the change of a value.

I am not sure of the syntax to watch a cell value of a specified sheet.

EagleOne

ShaneDevenshire wrote:

Hi,

I don't believe the Watch Window can stop code execution. Are you sure you
mean the Watch Window, this window shows the value of a variable as the macro
executes. This is in the VBE (Visual Basic Editor).