Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sebation.G[_2_] Sebation.G[_2_] is offline

Default "application.filesearch" object doesn't support the this property

thanks for your reply/
i have tried it in the excel2003 ,as u said it does work well,while in the
excel 2007,it gets wrong.

anyone who uses excel 2007 can run this code?
"Gary''s Student" ...
I used your code, only changing the path to "C:\temp" and it worked without
error.
Using Excel 2002. The problem might not be in the code.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200726

"Sebation.G" wrote:

i have many workbooks in the same folder,like "e:\data",i want to write
value in the same address in each workbook.
so i write this code:
==================================
Sub test()
Dim wbOpen As Workbook
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim I As Long

With Application.FileSearch
.NewSearch
.LookIn = "e:\data"
.FileType = msoFileTypeExcelWorkbooks
.Execute
For I = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count
Set wbOpen = Workbooks.Open(.FoundFiles(I))
Set ws = wbOpen.Worksheets(1)
ws.Range("a10") = 10
Next I
End With
End Sub
while it's can't run and gives the error message"object doesn't support
this
property or method".
i use office 2007.
can anyone give me a guaidance.