Mosqui

Thanks once again. Is working OK.

"RagDyer" wrote:

On Sheet2, enter this in A1 and copy down to A5:

=IF(COUNTIF(Sheet1!$A$1:A1,Sheet1!A1)=1,Sheet1!A1, "")

This will give you a list of unique entries from Column A on Sheet1.

This list will have blank rows, where the duplicate entries were eliminated.

In B1 of Sheet2, enter this formula:

=SUMIF(Sheet1!A1:A5,A1,Sheet1!B1:B5)

And copy down to B5.

This will give you the totals of the unique entries displayed in Column A.

NOW, if you would like to eliminate the empty rows in Column A of Sheet2,
you can check out this web page of Chip Pearson, where he has instructions
on using a formula to do just that.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/noblanks.htm

After you get rid of the blank rows, you can adjust the SumIf formula to
reference the new, non-blank column.
--
HTH,

RD

"Mosqui" wrote in message
I'm not sure how to do this.
A B
34-f-r 33
34-f-r 56
34-f-k 44
34-f-t 99
34-f-t 82

I want to add column B if A is the same, so I want to make anothe sheet

with
cells in column A no repeated but all the values in column B added.

A B
34-f-r 89
34-f-k 44
34-f-t 181

Thanks and congratulations to all the helpers.

Martin