JediLuke

Default Sorting Titles

I am making an inventory of movies I have, and I would like the sort the
list alphabetically.

However many movie titles begin with 'a' or 'the' and I would like to
know if words like these to be ignored when sorting.

In addition, I would like to know if the sorter can treat numerical
values as letters. For example, the film '28 Days Later' would be filed
as if it were 'Twenty-Eight Days Later.'

This is a simple single column list, I would only like titles to be
sorted as if it were a library catalogue. If anyone knows the solution
to my request, I would appreciate a response. Thanks.

--
JediLuke
JediLuke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26475