Dot Majewski

Default find rows for unique data in 1 column and different data in other.

I have a spreadsheet that contains 1 column that contains cells that may
contain the same information such as A2 and A4 and A6 all contain 4144638872
- in columns B-P there may be information that may be different for each 1234
cell:
A2=4144638872 B2=278954
A4=4144638872 B4=195871
A6=4144638872 B6=238521

I want to return a result of unique rows based on only 1 phone # that exists
in column A. I need the information in column B and other columns and I
don't care which of the 3 remain in the result sheet. Basically I have a
list of file#s with the same phone #s and I only want to see unique phone #s
but I need the other informaiton in the other colums regardless of which one
gets picked as the unique identifier.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,