Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Help with conditional formatting in Excel 2010

Ian R submitted this idea :

"GS" wrote in message ...

So what you want to do is set up 3 conditions. The 1st condition to
evaluate 'TRUE' wins!

--
Garry

===============

Hi Garry

Thanks for replying.

I have set up the 3 conditions which work fine but only in Col A. The
formatting is not being applied across the row from Col A thru to J.

This is where I'm stuck as I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

Do you have any suggestions on what I can check to see why it not happening
in the other columns?

Thanks again for your time.

Regards

Ian

As Gord suggests, you MUST use formulas AND the ref to column A MUST be
absolute. If you did not prefix A with the $ character then your other
columns are referencing themselves and not column A. Clicking on any
cell in B:J and opening the CF dialog should reveal what's wrong.

--
Garry