Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Letzdo_1t Letzdo_1t is offline

Default Combining Macros

Would you mind showing me what the vb code would look like.

Thanks
James

"Bill Kuunders" wrote:

Just insert the name of the second macro into your first macro at a spot
where you want it to work.
Just the name, nothing else.

Greetings from New Zealand

"Dave" wrote in message
Is there a way to combine certain macros into one?

I have a macro that opens a workbook, selects information from two
different
sheets and pastes that information into another workbook. The problem I
am
having is that my macro (for some reason) will only paste information from
one sheet not both. To remedy the problem I created two macros, one for
each
sheet that copies into the other workbook. I need to now somehow make
both
of these macros run at the sametime. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks.