hideki

Sorry for my late reply. The lngcount=0 is okey since its initialise the
number back to 0 before start other count.

I'm not sure how your data constructed but this procedure will run
until it found the first blank cell. Since you started from colum 19
(S), your data should exist in column S, otherwise it will not counted
because its already found the blank cell. For example, you have data in
column S,R,Q,P,O this five cells will be counted for that row. On the
next row, say you have data in column S,R - only two column will be
counted.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. Here I attach how it works. The count
result is at column L. I made it short. As you could see in row 5, only
the fives at right only counted (from column K to G).

Feel free to tell me if this is still not working or I misunderstood
you. I'm also a beginner and like to try to solve it.

|Filename: book1.JPG |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3713 |

hideki
hideki's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18903