ChuckW

Default Error message when using Excel on Terminal Server

Hi,

We have been using Excel 2003 on a Windows 2003 Terminal server for about a
year with no problems until yesterday. Now when we open Excel we get a
message that says "C:\documents and sattings\administrator.rco1\application
data\microsoft\addins\c:\program files\common files\microsoft
shared\geography\mpoai9.dll is not a valid office addin". We click ok and
excel opens fine. I think it is because we deleted some mapping software
that must have tied into excel. It has not been a problem but we want it to
go away because it is preventing us from exporting things from other programs
into excel. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

--
Chuck W